Welcome to Apartments on George, Adelaide apartment accommodation in Norwood, South Australia
Apartments on George provide self-contained apartment accommodation, located in Norwood, less than 2km from Adelaide city centre, in the eastern suburbs.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to stay at Apartments on George:
- Location is almost unbeatable if you’re looking to stay within walking distance of boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, pubs, cinemas and more. Norwood Parade, just 350m away, is a trendy hub for all of these, with public transport direct into the city also available from here. You’re only 2km (a short drive, cab fare or bus ride) into the CBD and centrally located for popular Adelaide events such as The Parade Food, Wine & Music Festival, Adelaide Clipsal 500 V8 Super Cars race, Adelaide International Horse Trials and many others that are held on the East side of the city.
- FREE WIFI is now available for all guests staying at Apartments on George. Login details are provided in the apartment compendiums.
- Free, secure, onsite car-parking means no need to pay exorbitant prices just to park your car or time wasted waiting for valet to get your car from an adjacent lot. Off-street, with remote control gate access, there is 1 car park per apartment available for no extra charge.
- 2 bedroom apartment accommodation, suitable for corporate and business travellers, families, couples, short and long stays. Check out Our Apartments page for more information
- A complimentary weekly service is offered for stays of 7 nights or more.
- Shared, casual outdoor entertainment area, with complimentary barbecue facilities and outdoor setting, so you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon or evening of alfresco dining.